The website www.miratlas.com is a publication of Miratlas SAS.
Address: 32 rue Jean Baptiste Malon, 04800 Gréoux les Bains, France
Publication Director : Frédéric Jabet
The website is hosted by OVH – 2, rue Kellermann 59083 Roubaix France.
The company Miratlas SAS is responsible for collecting and processing personal data about you.
Miratlas SAS is located at the following address: 32 rue Jean Baptiste Malon, 04800 Gréoux les Bains, France.
The reception desk can be reached by telephone at +33 4 92 78 81 72
The company Miratlas SAS publishes the website www.miratlas.com and processes personal data. The regulations define personal data as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person”, whether that person can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a number, an identification number or location data.
Purposes and legal bases
The table below summarizes the purposes of the personal data for which Miratlas SAS is the Controller, and the legal bases of this processing:
|Purposes of the processing||Legal basis|
|Management of contact requests (newsletters)||The legitimate interests of Miratlas SAS and your consent|
|Management of contact requests||The legitimate interests of Miratlas SAS|
|Recruitment Management||The performance of pre-contractual obligations and the legitimate interests of Miratlas SAS|
|Commercial prospecting||The legitimate interests of Miratlas SAS and your consent|
|Human Resources Management||Legitimate interests and legal obligations of Miratlas SAS|
|Business trips||Legitimate interests and legal obligations of Miratlas SAS|
Data Protection Officer
The company Miratlas SAS has appointed a Data Protection Officer who’s postal and email addresses are as follows:
Miratlas SAS, 32 rue Jean Baptiste Malon, 04800 Gréoux les Bains, France – email@example.com
Mandatory or optional questions
In the forms, the answers to the boxes marked with an asterisk are mandatory, the failure to complete them will compromise the proper processing of your application/file.
Data collection categories and sources
Miratlas SAS processes the following categories of personal data: identification data (last names, first names, etc.), email address, information about professional life.
Recipients of the data
If certain Third Parties are located in countries whose regulations do not necessarily offer the same level of protection as that of the Member States of the European Union, Miratlas SAS will ensure that such transfers are made in accordance with French regulations (such as the implementation of contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission).You can contact us for more information on these topics or to obtain a copy of the relevant documents.
The personal data collected is kept by Miratlas SAS in accordance with data protection regulations for the storage periods laid down by law.
The rights of the persons whose data is collected:
- You have the right to request access to and the rectification of your personal data.
- You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted, (i) if you dispute the accuracy of your data during the time allowing us to verify the accuracy thereof, (ii) if you consider that we are processing your data unlawfully and you request a restriction of its use rather than its erasure, (iii) if we no longer need your data for the purposes mentioned above but this data is still necessary for the recognition, exercise or defense of your rights in court, (iv) if you exercise your right to object during the verification period as to whether our legitimate interests override your interests.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. In the event of a request to delete your data, Miratlas SAS may nevertheless store it in the form of an intermediate archive, for the time necessary to fulfill its legal, accounting and tax obligations.
- You are entitled to exercise your right to object with respect to processing carried out for legitimate reasons.
- You also have the right to object to commercial prospecting, without having to give reasons, by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to the following address: Miratlas SAS, 32 rue Jean Baptiste Malon, 04800 Gréoux les Bains, France.
- You are entitled to exercise your right to portability.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time. However, the withdrawal of your consent may affect your relationship with Miratlas SAS depending on the circumstances.
- These rights may be exercised at any time by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com or by sending a letter to the following address: Miratlas SAS, 32 rue Jean Baptiste Malon, 04800 Gréoux les Bains, France.